Claire Baker is an Australian women’s coach and writer based in London. Through her popular blog, eBooks, online courses and live workshops, Claire teaches self-care, creative rekindling, how to live life aligned with your menstrual cycle and being kind to yourself and the world. Claire believes in less stress and more flow (and dark chocolate) and knows that working with our natural rhythms is ‘the missing key’ when it comes to women’s wellness. She’ll have you throwing out the scales, booking the flight, launching the blog – and falling back in love with your life.
I’ve been following Claire’s journey for a number of years and I’ve loved how she’s evolved, she’s shared her story and journey with so much heart and is now gifting some incredible teachings to the world with her menstrual cycle work – through workshop delivery, retreats, books and online programs. She is truly someone who walks her talk and embraces what she teaches in her daily life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How tracking and aligning with your menstrual cycle can help to connect with yourself on a deeper level
- How Claire’s personal journey guided her to become an expert of the female cycle and menstrual coach
- Learn about the different seasons of the the menstrual cycle- the associated feelings/energy levels and how to work with it as a means of ultimate self care and honouring womanhood
- How working with her menstrual cycle has had a profound influence on Claire’s life
- We discuss whether men have a cycle…..!?
- How to get started with your own cycle awareness and tracking
- How tracking your cycle could help you to connect with your intuition
To connect with Claire, go to:
leave a comment